You can access my full CV here. A short summary follows:
- Diploma Degree in Computer Science from the Computer Engineering & Informatics Department, University of Patras, Greece, 2003
- Post-graduate degree (equivalent to MSc) in Computer Science and Engineering from the Computer Engineering & Informatics Department, University of Patras, Greece, 2006
- Ph.D in Computer Science (cum laude) from the Department of Information Systems & Management, Tilburg University, the Netherlands, 2010. Dissertation title: A Model and Theory for the Evolution of Software Services.
- 2006-2010: CentER graduate school, Tilburg University PhD scholarship
- 1998-2002: Scholarship of the Ioannou S. Latsi Foundation
- Nov. 2016 - today: Assistant professor (tenure track) in the Software Engineering and Architecture group of the Computer Science Department at the University of Groningen.
- Sep. 2011 - May 2016: Postdoc at the Institute of Architecture of Application Systems (IAAS), University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Sep. 2010 - Aug. 2011: Postdoc at the European Research Institute in Service Science (ERISS), Tilburg University, the Netherlands
- I worked for the Network of Excellence S-Cube
- Mar. 2008 - Aug. 2010: Post-graduate researcher for Tilburg University in project S-Cube
- Sep. 2006 - Mar. 2008: Member of Infolab, Tilburg University
- Sep. 2001 - Aug. 2004: Researcher and junior engineer of the Databases Laboratory, Computer Engineering & Informatics Department, University of Patras, Greece
- I worked for project BalkaNet: “Design and Development of a Multilingual Balkan WordNet” funded by the European Union under the framework of the program: IST Programme(IST-2000-29388).
- Oct. 2000 - Aug. 2001: Researcher for the Research Academic Computer Technology Institute, Greece
- I worked for projects DIALEXIKO: “Development of a Linguistic Database for the Greek Language Organized in Semantically Related Sets”, funded by the EPEAEK, Ministry of Development, and EC-MT-GPS: “Development of a Machine Translation System for Greek in Public Administrations”, funded by the European Union under the framework of the program: MultiLingual Information Society Programme (MLIS-4004).__
Service & Engagement
- I am serving (or have served in the past) in a number of PCs for conferences (e.g. ESOCC, ICWS, ISCOC, ATC) and workshops (e.g. ME, CloudWays, WAS4FI).
- Reviewer for (among others):
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM)
- Future Generation Computer Systems (FGCS)
- IEEE Software
- IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing (TCC)
- IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (TSC)
- Journal of Software: Evolution and Process (JSME)
- Journal of Systems and Software (JSS)
- Service Oriented Computing and Applications Journal (SOCA)